Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Etsy favorites

I wanted to share, with you, some of my favorites on etsy, in no particular order. Some of these have been in my favorites for a long time & some not so long. Oh, I wish I had the money to buy each and every one of these things & support the artists/sellers. Which is your favorite?



1. Baby Head Cup by SusanKniffinDavidson
2. Patchouli Scented Natural Shampoo by brikeney
3.THE LITTLE SEWING GIRL print by tascha
4. My Little Baby, Ceramic Art Ring by ingeniouslycreative
5. New born baby by clayflower22
6. Handbound Leather Journal, Turquoise spike closure, distressed brown (320 pgs)by lapaperie
7. Vintage 1957 Simplicity Misses Blouse and Jumper by paneenjerez
8. Super cool 60's basket weave handled happy purse by MotherOfTyme
9. Apple Dot Pink Red Farmers Market Fabric by cottonthreadfabrics
10.chickadee and herringbone by cipolla
11. Baby Face Mold 4 by Cherylamie
12. Butterfly house whimsical unique bliss by BeeGracious

2 comments:

ingeniouslycreative said...

thank you Jenny for making my little baby ring one of your favorites!!!
Your blog and your etsy shop are beautiful and so very uplifting to look at!!!
Cheers for the coast of the Irish Sea!! xoxo Carol

BWK Art said...

Hi Jenny, thanks for the featuring one of my handbound leather journals.

Smiles-
Bev