Sunday, June 28, 2009

Want to go be with Dad...


So, my father wants me to go visit him at his church camp. I only just met him for the 1st time since I was 3, in October 2008 & SO want to go and spend some time with him. His daughter and son (my half-sister & brother) will also be there & I have yet to meet them!
We are praying that everything works out (gas money, weather, pet babysitter, etc) so that we can go. I so want to see him again!
To help raise funds, I am offering 15% off to all bloggers in my etsy shop. Leave a note in the "message to seller" and I will give you a paypal refund. Please purchase something and help make this dream a reality for me. So much appreciated to all who read this!
Check out these father/daughter items on etsy:

1. My little girl locket charm necklace by: AResinRevival
2. Dancing with Daddy by: cadizcards
3. Dads daughter Bumper Sticker Funny by: notyourmomsvinyl
4. Father Daughter Sign 5x5 Fine Art Photo by: FriendlyMade

1 comment:

Studio Slyter said...

Thank you for featuring my card! It's always so exciting to find somebody likes your work!!