Thursday, June 17, 2010

happycloud


"Jenette"
"My name is Daniel Allyn Lee. I'm an artist and designer lost in the woods of Western Wisconsin. I've been working on making plush dolls and other various art and design projects for the past few years. Although, my background is in the fine arts, I've always been inspired by a variety of cartoons, comics and video games. I’m most happy when working on a creative project, sewing, painting, drawing, etc… I love thinking up ideas for fun new creatures, goofy monsters and crazy characters. I enjoy letting my imagination loose in the world of fantasy; inventing adventures for an assortment of heroes, elves, monsters and evil villains; and so, I hope you do too."
bio written by Daniel via his etsy profile

BLOG * WEBSITE * ETSY * ABSTRACT ART

No comments: