Thursday, June 3, 2010

isabel amyo


"Women fashion designer for almost 10 years now.
I had an unusual career. After having been Assistant Director, I wanted to realize my childhood dream by becoming a fashion designer.
Full of motivation and energy I have taken training to hone my skills as an autodidact.
I worked in several fashion house in Paris, and now after having two beautiful boys I decided to run only in creating my own brand.
Let my creations enchant you and I would be most happy."
bio written by isabel via her etsy profile

ETSY * TWITTER

2 comments:

Decadent Housewife said...

This is so pretty - made and wore styles like this in the 70's. And linen is wonderful- gets better with age.

IsabelAmyo said...

Thank you so much for this featured. I'm flattered to be in your great blog.