Sunday, November 21, 2010

tuckoo and moocow


hand painted necklace, original watercolor pendant, Chickadee
"My name is Sarah-Lambert Cook and I like tiny stuff. This is ironic since I am surrounded by a lot of not-so-tiny things: oldest of 6 children, am married to a man who is related to all of western Kansas, enjoy enormous novels, and have a very long first name.
To remedy this, I married a man who is the smallest (at 5‘11“) in his hardy German family, own a Cairn terrier, watch short films, journal in little notebooks and paint tiny things. After creating these little pictures, I began to wonder, “Hmm, what should I do with all of this?” The answer was obvious: stuff them into pendants and sell them to you, the whimsy loving public.
Since I love to laugh, adventure, sit in treehouses, liberate garden gnomes, read, and watch movies so much these themes run rampant through my quirky pieces."
bio written by Sarah via her etsy profile
BLOG * ETSY * FACEBOOK * TWITTER

No comments: