Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Haunted Hollow Tree


walking the earth - original mixed media pyrography painting
"My name is Lauren and I am 30 years old and live in Southeastern Pennsylvania. My main focus hovers between pyrography work and mixed media paintings. I have an absolute unshakable love for figurative work and find myself always drawn back to the study of the human form. I have been self studying art for 8 year now, and while I have considered attending art courses in the past (and a few years ago would have jumped at the opportunity) I am now at a point where I really embrace the process of working without influence.
I love to collect things as well, especially art! I have two small children so I am also very into crafting and home decor. When I am not working here in my art shop you can also find me over at http://saysthetree.etsy.com which is the home to the craftier side of my work."
bio written by Lauren via her etsy profile.

1 comment:

lauren gray | the haunted hollow tree said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Lovely blog you have here :)