Sunday, December 12, 2010

jupiter designs


mermaid believe altered art sign collage
"I am a 28 year old full time graphic design student, single mother of one independent 6 year old little girl with lots of spunk, altered artist and homemaker. I find inspiration in the sea and love anything to do with it, mermaids are my favorite art pieces to create. I love the unique and unusual, I love dark art and skeletons, but equally enjoy fairy's and hearts.
I appreciate everything hand made and take a great deal of time and care when making my own pieces.
I have been creating and selling collages and altered art for 10+ years now (drawing/painting since I can remember) and have been selling my work online for almost 7. I have had local shows and sold in boutiques in Sedona, AZ.
I am working on a book, and will soon be focusing on getting some pieces published but have not found enough time to do so!"
bio written by jupiterdesigns via her etsy profile

No comments: