Sunday, January 16, 2011

Creations By Angel


White Hot Love Quilted Valentine's Day Ornament
"I have been a creative and artistic person since I can remember. As a young girl I loved drawing and sketching and always seemed to have a crayon or colored pencil in my hand. Over the years my interests in creating have changed and diversified. I have gone from drawing, to stamping and paper crafting, to cross-stitching and knitting, and after college I began really focusing on working with fabric and making quilts. Needless to say it has been a match made in heaven ever since. Crafting and creating has always been very relaxing and was my outlet from my very demanding corporate sales career. After many years in the same industry I found myself successful but unhappy because I wasn't really following my dreams and passion. Now, thanks to a very supportive family and a great group of friends I have been able to finally follow my dreams and do what I really love."
bio written by Angel via her etsy profile

No comments: