Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crocus bring me a sunny Way Home, Germany

Explore #78, Mar 22, 2009 - Thank you my flickr friends ... :) !!!

I have only a 10 minutes walk home from work through a small park with a playground ... sometimes I see fabulous scenes.

Dedicated to my friends Jenny and Raphael for their beautiful testimonial. Thank you so much for your kind words :) ! Take a look at their stream they have amazing photos!

Crocus is a genus of perennial flowering plants, native to a large area from coastal and subalpine areas of central and southern Europe (including the islands of the Aegean), North Africa and the Middle East, across Central Asia to western China.
There are about eighty species of crocus (of which approximately 30 are cultivated). Their color varies enormously, although lilac, mauve, yellow and white are predominant. (Source: en.wikipedia)

No comments: