Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Paulla Tewksbury


SHE'S A KINDRED SPIRIT Sterling Silver Cocktail Ring with Peridot and 14k Gold
"Aside from doing a bang-up job of being Paulla, my additional roles in life are mother of two, lover of coffee and all things jewelry.
I am a self-taught silversmith and find inspiration in the patterns of nature, ancient symbols, life experience, and sometimes fleeting images when I close my eyes right before I drift off to sleep at night.
In everyday life, I work full-time in the buying office of a large membership-based warehouse club where I have spent 20 wonderful years. I utilize every spare moment between work, popsicle bribes, and admiring various Lego creations to make fabulous jewelry.
I work in silver, gold, precious and semi-precious gemstones, pearls, lampwork, and precious metal clay. I welcome custom orders and enjoy challenging myself with new techniques and styles."
bio written by Paulla via her etsy profile

1 comment:

Paulla Tewksbury said...

Wow--great idea for a blog, girlfriend! Thanks for featuring my ring!