Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cindy Pack


Earrings. Pure Copper. Sterling Silver. Hoop. Handmade. Ball Babies
"Welcome to Cindy's Art & Soul. I have been selling beads and jewelry online since 2003.
I began my business creating polymer clay beads for other jewelry artists in one of a kind millefiori designs. Early on I was also creating sculptures and functional art. Selling at a local co-op here in Longview - the Broadway Gallery.
My beads and art were published in several books. Polymer Clay: Creating Functional and Decorative Objects, Making Beautiful Beads: Glass * Metal * Polymer Clay * Fiber,...and 400 Polymer Clay Designs: A Collection of Dynamic & Colorful Contemporary Work.
Today I work mainly in metals. Incorporating gemstones, and US artist made lampwork whenever I can.
I create one of a kind jewelry using custom made steel jewelry stamps in a variety of unique fonts to create inspirational, and personalized jewelry. I am also a metal smith. Fusing and forging fine, and sterling silver as well as copper to create unusual and special jewelry adornments.
Mission:
Creating beautiful jewelry. Jewelry that inspires your spirit and makes you feel good about what you are wearing.
Products:
Offering custom and one of a kind sterling silver and pure copper jewelry. Many personalized designs. Honoring loved ones with their names, or special inspirational word to adorn your neck or wrists.
I live in the Pacific Northwest in Washington state. I live near several great mountains including the Olympic Mountain range, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams. Two hours drive to the Olympic Rain Forest. Less than two hours drive to the Pacific Ocean. I am surrounded by Nature at her finest! I love my life here with my beautiful family! I feel very blessed."
bio written by Cindy via her etsy profile.
FACEBOOK * TWITTER * ETSY * BLOG

3 comments:

Cindys Art + Soul said...

Wow! I am so honored! What a sweet and wonderful person you are. :) Thank you so much for featuring my work and shops here. I very much appreciate it!

Blessings and Inspiration to you!
Cindy :)

lunedreams said...

I LOVE Cindy Pack's jewelry--her fused (soldered?) and stamped hoops are the coolest ever! I love what she does with metal. So glad you've brought her into the limelight!

Veganosaurus said...

Great feature! Those ball babies earrings are so cute! :)

I'm a big fan of Cindy's work and am a proud owner of a few of her pieces which I wear regularly.