Thursday, June 30, 2011

danny phillip's art


Sunburst in Love / Couple at Sunset on Beach - Original Mixed Media Collage 8x8
"I currently live in Austin, Tx with my wife, two daughters, two dogs, and and guinea pig. I have been working in mixed media and collage art for 12 yrs, and have been fortunate to be able to make my living in the art field. My company, In Your Space, currently employs 12 artists and has been featured in several magazines. Feel free to check out my websites if you're interested in knowing more:
www.dannyphillipsart.com
www.inyourspaceart.com
*Visit my Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/dannyphillipsart for info on new artwork, sales and giveaways!*
I love to travel, and many of my art pieces are inspired by the places I have been. I have even been told that they invoke a "sunny, relaxing feeling" which I hope you will find to be true.
I am passionate about my art, and hope you will enjoy it as well."
bio written by Danny via his etsy profile

No comments: