Monday, September 5, 2011

abounding treasures


Autumn Fluttering - 3D Butterfly Art - 8x8
"My name is Dallas and I'm a wife to my best friend; a mother of 3 grown children and a grandmother of 2 sweet little boys.
Later in life than most, I've discovered my creative side and love creating unique 3D ART as well as WHIMSICAL COLLAGES.
♥ My heart has literally been *changed* TWICE ~ once in 1977, when as a sinner, I was saved by the grace of God --- then again many years later in 2005, when I miraculously received a transplanted donor heart!
I try to enjoy the magic of ordinary days and remind myself not to wait for special times because I've learned to realize and appreciate that JUST BEING ALIVE IS SPECIAL ♥"
bio written by Dallas via her etsy profile
WEBSITE * ETSY * FACEBOOK

1 comment:

Abounding Treasures said...

Thanks for sharing one of my creations Jenny :)

Wishing you the best of everything, always!!