Friday, September 16, 2011

sunshine art design


Harvest - Summer berries fine art photography
"I'm very happy to share my photographs with you and with people from all over the world.It's a wonderful thing to meet so many art and craft lovers here.
I'm a self thought photographer.I'm both a nature lover and an art lover.So nature photography is a very special activity for me.I think photographs are a great way of looking from different points of view and a great way to become aware of the beauties which we frequently miss during our routine works.I'm also a painter and I've just opened my new shop here"
bio written by Esra via her etsy profile
BLOG * ETSY

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful macro! I always adore photographs from nature lovers. Mother Nature created an amazing environment and photography really captures that.

Esra said...

I'm honoured to be featured in your lovely blog!Thank you so much!

Best wishes:)