Friday, November 25, 2011

Alice's Looking Glass


Red ticking rag ball Christmas tree ornaments - Set of 9
"I am wife to the most wonderful husband {aka StJoshua here on Etsy} and mother to the best baby in the world, our sweet Hazel Mae born 8 1/2 weeks early and spending the first 50 days of her life in the NICU. I spend my days caring for my daughter while fitting in creating/listing items during her nap times and on the weekends. I cannot wait until she is old enough to start creating with me :) I have a love of all things old, worn, romantic and vintage. I enjoy finding beauty in imperfection. My camera is almost always around my neck and my imagination running on overload for coming up with new creations"
bio written by Alice via her etsy profile
ETSY * BLOG * FACEBOOK

No comments: