Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Aurum Jewelry


Ring - 14k Gold And Peridot Gemstone Ring
"Aurum Jewelry was founded in 2010 when my passion for fine craftsmanship and jewelry design were combined.
I fell in love with jewelry-making and the arts a long time ago, but it took me a while before I actually started designing and creating my own art. I enjoy art and history which are the chief sources of my inspiration when creating jewelry. The jewelry is designed to have a clean and simple look as I respect the materials that I work with.
All of the jewelry is one-of-a-kind, hand crafted, using silver or gold (14k, 18k, 22k or 24k) in conjunction with precious stones, gems and ancient coins. I strive to preserve the natural, unprocessed and non-synthetic appearance and properties of the resources that I work with so that they remain true and accurate. I take pleasure in the unity of old and new - luxurious precious stones, ancient stones and coins - with their authentic finish, to achieve a modern urban look."
bio written by Orit Kanner via the etsy profile

No comments: