Sunday, December 18, 2011

Likhomanova Jewellery


Black silver Ruby Ring LAPIDE
"From Barcelona I create contemporary jewellery.
Treating with sterling silver, gold, copper, brass, oxidation, a variety of textures, precious and semi-precious stones, my work covers numerous aspects of jewellery making: from sober wedding rings, earrings and pendants, to one-of-a-kind pieces as well as necklaces, bracelets and brooches.
From the bold and contemporary to the delicate and romantic, Likhomanova jewellery has something to suit every occasion and any look."
mini-bio written by likhomanova via the etsy shop announcement.

1 comment:

likhomanova said...

What a lovely Blog you created here, Jenny!
So many wonderful posts!
I'm really happy my Ring is a part of the collection now:)
Thx for your time!!!

I wish this blog a great success! And wish you happy holidays!

Have a look at my personal website
www.likhomanova.com
for gift ideas...or inspiration of any kind:)