Friday, December 16, 2011

Love Art Works


Pottery Coffee Mug - Follow Your BLISS
"Hello Lover of ALL Things Handmade and Joy-Full!! My name is Kristin Love and I am a Clay Artist, Painter and Designer residing in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I live, play and work here with a respectful commitment to all things Beautiful in the Natural World {great and small}, and a deep Reverence for the Wondrous Gifts of the Universe. I absolutely ♥LOVE♥ what I do, and it would not be possible without people like you supporting me by buying my Handmade Pottery and Art....THANK YOU!
As the daughter of a Marine, I spent my childhood moving quite a bit, but my *LOVE* of Art landed me in Boston at the Massachusetts College of Art where I majored in Illustration and Photography. Over the past 25 years I have traveled extensively throughout the United States and over a dozen foreign countries capturing the diverse traditions of arts and images through my photos, sketches, and journals to use as inspiration in my own designs. I consider my work a celebration of the Eclectic, Colorful, and Passionate World we all live in, and a Joyful Salutation to the Artist in all of us."
bio written by Kristin via her etsy profile

1 comment:

LOVE ART WORKS by KRISTIN LOVE said...

Wow!
Thank You so much Jenny for featuring my Mug on your Awesome Blog, it is an Honor!! I hope it Inspires people to reach down into their hearts and follow what makes them Happy. This quote says it all:

"Don't ask so much what the world needs.
Go out and do what makes you come alive,
because what the world needs most
are people who have come alive."
Howard Thurman

Thank You again and have a Warm, Wondrous and Joy-Full Holiday Season!!
Peace and smiles......
Kristin