Tuesday, January 24, 2012

corie j cole


Handmade Porecelain Lamb Figurine
"Find an assortment of what I call my "trap door art." These pieces (which I like to imagine doing beneath my professional studio, in a dank cellar, somewhere hidden) are sketches and scribbles that I like to put together to purge the brain cells of excessive conceptualizing.
You can find my "serious" art at this address: www.coriecole.com
Though a lot of it is long-since sold to collectors far and wide, it will give you a sense of my sensibilities, and my range.
Be sure to check out the St. Reagan ornaments!
I have a wide variety of political and celebrity portraits available, and I may consider commissions if I like the idea enough and after agreement upon terms, including possible deposit."
bio written by Corie via the etsy shop announcement

No comments: