Monday, January 2, 2012

Manitobagifts


red embroidered pouch bag
"I have been doing hand work for many years. I am particularly drawn to embroidery, applique work and crochet. All items are my original designs. My partner works with leather to make beautiful purses, totes, and a variety of cases. Many items can be custom ordered. We also have a web site, www.manitobagifts.com and will soon be opening another etsy shop, fleabay finds- selling vintage items, fabrics, and supplies."
bio written by ManitobaGifts via the etsy profile
WEBSITE * ETSY * BLOG

2 comments:

Debra said...

Thanks so much for featuring my bag! I really appreciate it. I am now following your blog, feel free to check mine www.manitobastitches.com to see more of my work. Thanks! Debra

slama said...

very nice color combination, attractive design. keep it up