Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Home Centric


Royal Spalsh - Throw Pillow Covers - 18x18 Inches Silk Pillow Cover Embroidered with Different Color Sequins & Beads
"Hello, I am Urvi from India, the land of high skilled hand work and craftsmanship.
I have been designing for the last 5 yrs. Prior to taking up full time designing for my own label of soft home furnishings, I was designing for some of the finest fashion garment houses from Europe namely Etam, Zara, Esprit, Bershka, Debehams, etc.
I am a qualified Fashion and Textile designer from the leading fashion Institute of India - The Pearl Academy of Fashion and Technology, Delhi
Designing is not only my profession but also my soul passion. I design my products keeping three principles in mind - Offer Finest Designs of Great Quality at the Right Price."
bio written by Urvi via the etsy profile

2 comments:

SuZeFashion said...

Beautiful! What lovely work you do!

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, I love this! My children would destroy it in a week though. This is why we can't have nice things.