Monday, July 30, 2012

Port Love


Nude print girl portrait
"I am a full-time professional artist living in Europe,between USA, United Kingdom and Spain . I came out of University of the Arts London with a First Class Honours Degree. I have always loved painting and using my imagination. I have two children, and two dog children ( two cheeky dachshunds). They are my backbone to all my creations ...... the beauty in imperfection, life, emotions, good, bad, sad, happy, funny, cheeky, naughtiness, madness, love and much more. I hope to offer in each and every print and painting a little piece of me and my imagination. This artworks are painted specifically for Etsy"
bio written by Elena via her etsy profile
WEBSITE * ETSY

2 comments:

Avabunny said...

Wow that's really cool ! It's done in watercolor ?

Juri said...

Thanks so much !!