Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bella And Bunny


11x14 ART PRINT - Ondine, Sing Me A Song
"My name is Emma Bazan, and I'm the artist who creates all of the art found in my shop! Bella + Bunny, was inspired by my furry friends. Bella my cat, who loves to watch me paint, and midge my bunny, who loves to nip my toes. A little about my work - My paintings are often portraits of pretty girls, animals, and other things found in nature. Bright colors, organic flowing lines, are common elements throughout my work. Subject, color palette, and composition are inspired by things from nature, folklore, poetry, textile, fashion and beauty. My pieces are all hand drawn and painted on watercolor paper, with inks, watercolors, colored pencils, and sometimes digitally finished or tweaked. A little about me - I was drawing and painting since I was itty bitty. I studied and majored in illustration at the Fashion Institute of Technology. I currently live in Brooklyn NY, where I create my art. Besides painting on paper, I also freelance as a makeup artist in the fashion/beauty industry painting on many lovely beautiful faces."
bio written by Emma via the etsy profile
FACEBOOK * TWITTER * ETSY * BLOG * PINTREST

1 comment:

Emma said...

Jenny - Thank you so much for sharing! :)