Thursday, September 6, 2012

Poofy Dove


Obadiah the owl, original soft sculpture
"I just recently graduated from Miami University in Ohio, with a BFA in painting and printmaking. I love making art, sewing, and being outside. My shop PoofyDove was created as a place to share my whimsical creations. I really love to expand my creative energy over a wide range of materials, so you will see a large range of products offered in my store! I gain my inspiration from a lot of different sources. If I had to choose one thing that has the greatest impact on my art it would have to be God's creation, the natural world around us. I believe that the purest and most profound beauty can be found there. If there is something that you don't see in my store, I would love to do any custom orders and commissions you may have. Also, if you have any questions for me at all I would love to hear from you!"
bio written by Olivia Moore via her etsy profile
WEBSITE * ETSY